Values and Ethos – Our Shared Vision
Our aim is to provide a living Christian school environment where we strive for each child to develop a passion for learning and a sense of excitement in their own achievement and that of others.
Our vision is that our school will provide its children and staff with:
- Christian values and beliefs that are expressed through a loving, caring and safe environment
- The ability to think critically, the courage to question injustice, and a willingness to take the lead, and to look out for others.
- A family atmosphere that encourages a sense of belonging and results in the whole school working as a team.
- A nurturing and growth of both self-confidence and self esteem.
- Broad and balanced experiences that prepare for 21st century sustainable living.
- A sense of pride in the school and many opportunities to celebrate effort, success and achievement.
- The promotion of respect for oneself, others and the environment.
- An ability to strive for excellence.
- A lasting love, enthusiasm and zest for learning through experiencing an exciting curriculum.
- A fully inclusive school where each individual is highly valued and encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Opportunities that encourage independence, cooperation, self-discipline and an active global prospective.
Written and agreed by representatives of the whole school community